At ADS Joinery only the highest quality products are used for all custom made kitchens and joinery work.
Choose your style
Whether you are after a Classical, contemporary, elegant or traditional kitchen we can design and build it for you. We have a wide range of fixtures and fittings, bench tops and splashbacks to meet all your requirements.
Fixtures & Fittings
We utilise the Hettich range of products. Hettich produce a wide range of quality German made Hinges, flap fittings, drawer, runner systems, soft close doors and much more. Their products are both versatile and innovative. For more information you can view their products at www.hettich.com.au
A kitchen splashback is an easy way to improve the look of your kitchen. We have a variety of splashback types for you to choose. Selecting the splashback comes down to:
- The look: These days there are a wide range of colours and textures available. There are several different materials including tiles, glass, stone and steel
- Maintenance: While there various types of splashbacks cleaning procedures vary. Stainless steel splashbacks require specific metal cleaners.
- Cost: There are options for all budgets but it is important to keep in mind when making your decision.
A tiled splashback is the most common and tradition. There are countless designs and colours to suit your design and the tiles are also available in a range of sizes. The grout colour can also selected to create the desired effect or contrast.
Stone splashbacks can create a rustic traditional feel or even a sophisticated modern look, it’s all in the stone selection. There are many choices available here to suit your kitchen. The stone splashback can also be of the same material as your benchtop to keep that elegant uniform look.
Depending on the look you would like to achieve Glass Splashbacks are a modern and sleek alternative to tiles. These splashbacks are available in a wide range of colours including metallics. Simply choose your colour as any colour from the Dulux range is available. These splashbacks make for a great contrast against the bench tops and cabinets.
These Glass splashbacks are:
- Heat resistant
- Mould and mildew resistant
- Non porous
- Low maintenance
- Made with toughened safety glass
Stainless Steel Splashbacks
These offer a stylish and contemporary look to your kitchen. Stainless steel splashbacks are also heat and water resistant making it practical as well as durable.
The kitchen benchtop is one of the most important pieces of a new kitchen.
Benchtop types we utilise:
- Granite & Marble
- Quartz Surfacing
We have access to all the leading manufacture
To match your new kitchen we have a wide range of kitchen cabinet doors available in many colours and designs.
- Vacuum Formed: These types of doors are available in a palette of over 100 colours and available in fine texture, matt, printed or high gloss finishes and are available in many door designs. Vacuum Formed doors is the process of bonding a PVC foil to a moisture resistant MDF.
- Polyurethane: Virtually any colour is available and you can select colours from the popular Dulux range. The doors are 2-pac painted and are available in a fine texture, matt or gloss finish.
- Solid Timber: The traditional timber door looks great with all kitchen types. There are many Australian & imported timbers available and a range of styles to choose from.
- Timber Veneer: These give you the appearance of solid timber doors and are available in a wide range of colours and designs.
- Melamine: Melamine doors are manufactured with an environmentally friendly EGGER E0 board and are available in a range of colours to suit the latest european trends.
- Aluminium: Provide a modern and elegant look. Based on an aluminium frame these doors have a variety of widths and a selection of glass, mirror or acrylic inserts to choose from.
To view a sample of door designs please click here.